* All natural, multifunction skin moisturizer
* Affordable alternative to the Creme de la Mer cream
* Use on face, body, and lips to treat dry skin
Weleda’s all natural Skin Food needs little to no introduction as it has a been a cult fave of makeup artists, celebrities (Rihanna, Julia Roberts and Victoria Beckham to name just a few) for ages. For those not quite in the know, this is the ultimate multifunction moisturizer that is able to repair dry, rough skin and has been touted for its similarities to the luxe Creme de la Mer cream by La Mer by beauty editors and loyal fans.
Skin Food goes beyond a moisturizer, however, and is a thicker, emollient cream that can be applied anywhere as needed wherever your skin might be in need of some extra TLC. This whole body moisturizer is also an experience that intensively hydrates with extracts of rosemary, chamomile and pansy in a nourishing base of sunflower and sweet almond oils that will help combat dry and weathered skin.
Weleda Skin Food
When not being used as an all over body nourisher, this all natural, rich cream has a myriad of other uses:
- Use as a face mask by applying a thick layer, covering with a washcloth for a few minutes and rinse off
- Improve the texture of your hair by warming a small amount in the hands and massaging in
- Massage into hands to smooth cuticles or into any dry, ashy spots for smoother skin
- Tap on lightly over makeup for a subtle, yet glowy highlighted cheek and brow bone area
- Use as a chapstick to soothe irritated lips and/or cheeks