* Small tools to help you move big pieces of furniture
* Take care of your furniture (and your back) moving your things safely
* Choose from moving strips, dollies, pads and more
Have a move planned in the near future? Are you helping your kids move into their college dorms this back to school season? Instead of paying top dollar for mediocre movers, consider lugging a few items yourself (without any injuries) with these helpful products. These four game-changing tools are sure to make any moving process — whether it’s a cross-country trek or a minor move down the street — much less painful.
1. Allstar Innovations EZ Moves Furniture Moving Pads System
Got a few bookshelves or beds to move? This set’s got you covered. With one
Allstar Innovations EZ Moves Furniture Moving System for Carpeted & Hard Floor Surfaces, Move Heavy Furniture Quickly & Easily, As Seen on TV (1 Lifter Tool & 8 Sliders)
2. HQD Direct Moving Straps 1-Person Lifting
This smart strap set lets you securely and safely move heavy items the easy way — without having to break your back. Simply attach the straps to any piece of furniture and carry them like you would a regular backpack. Each strap is made from sturdy polypropylene and can hold up to 500 pounds.
3. TruePower Mover’s Dolly
Because every mover needs their dolly, this
50-5401 TruePower 18" X 12" Mover's Dolly, 1000lbs Furniture Appliance, 4 x 3" Rubber Swiveable Casters
4. Forearm Forklift Lifting & Moving Straps