* Fall is now upon us, and it’s time to get in the spirit
* These scented candles vary from Pumpkin Spice to Sweater Weather
* Get up to thirty hours of burn time
Fall means brilliant leaves, temperatures dropping, pumpkin patches and — now — scented candles. Welcome the season in the comfort of your own home with these six great aromas.
1. Chesapeake Bay Candle Brown Sugar Chestnut
Fall means hours spent in a warm kitchen baking, and this scent from Chesapeake Bay captures that great brown sugar scent. Its designed to provide up to 25 hours of undisturbed burn time.
Chesapeake Bay Candle The Collection Two-Wick Scented Candle, Brown Sugar Chestnut, 2 Count
2. NEST Fragrances Classic Candle-Pumpkin Chai
Fall means pumpkins and pumpkin spiced lattes, and that bold scent is the inspiration behind this candle by Nest Fragrances. The wax is even in-line with the theme in a blush orange hue.
3. Wax and Oils Soy Wax Aromatherapy Scented Candles Pumpkin
This rich scent has hints of butter and sugar and contains no pesticides, no herbicides and no genetically modified materials.
4. Scented Candles – Fall Harvest
Choose from a selection of three carefully chosen fall flavors, including Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry and Autumn Leaves. They’re hand-poured in the US using soy wax.
Old Factory Scented Candles - Fall Harvest - Set of 3: Hot Cocoa, Pumpkin Spice, and Chai Tea - 3 x 4-Ounce Soy Candles - Each Votive Candle is Handmade in The USA with only The Best Fragrance Oils
5. Bath and Body Works Sweater Weather
Fall=sweater weather, which is the inspiration behind this scent infused with sage, juniper berry and eucalyptus. It’ll remind you of a crisp fall stroll, all while nestled in the comfort of your home.
6. Village Candle Mulled Cider
This rich, spicy scent is as vivid as its bold red coloring. Indulge in the aroma of mulled cider without the hangover the next day.