* De-clutter your house and organize your life
* These books offer different approaches to cleaning
* Each book is filled with helpful advice from cleaning experts
In the midst of the chaos of life, your home can often become quite chaotic too. Organizing your home, apartment or even bedroom can be the first step in leading a stress-free life. Read on to find out different tactics to tackle your mess.
1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
This #1 New York Times Bestseller by Marie Kondo, a cleaning consultant, explores how de-cluttering and maintaining a clean environment can have countless positive influences on your life. She teaches how to locate which objects spark joy in your life, and which don’t, in order to prioritize your possessions.
2. Real Life Organizing: Clean and Clutter-Free in 15 Minutes a Day
A best-seller on Amazon, this book focuses on simplifying and streamlining your life. It offers practical advice, like how to create a household management binder, and install helpful items like a Kids Cupboard in your kitchen.
3. Simply Clean: The Proven Method for Keeping Your Home Organized, Clean, and Beautiful in Just 10 Minutes a Day
From Becky Rapinchuk, author of the popular Clean Mama blog, comes a book that is written for novice cleaners, — you know, those looking for quick, easy advice on how to make their home more organized. It helps you turn those initial efforts into healthy habits with programs like the 28 Day Simply Clean Challenge.
4. How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind: Dealing with Your House’s Dirty Little Secrets
Written by household management expert Dana K. White, this book is for self-proclaimed “slobs” like her. It teaches you to let go of the fantasy of a Martha Stewart house and find a happy medium that works for you.
5. Let It Go: Downsizing Your Way to a Richer, Happier Life
Peter Walsh wrote this book for those who are about to embark on a transitional period, whether that’s selling your house, downsizing or moving in with someone. He knows that choosing what to keep and what to toss can be stressful, so he offers practical, sage advice.
6 Home Décor Items That’ll Give You an Instant Boost of Confidence