* Handyman guides to take your home improvement project to the next level
* Each guide include step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations
* Tackle your own DIY project today with these handy tips
If there’s one skill most of us wish we had, it’s being handier around the house. Tired of your leaky faucet? Fixed. Is your bedroom fan hanging a little too low? Sorted. Whether you’re new to the big bad world of DIY home repair or you’re looking to brush up on a few tips, these handy guides are sure to help you get the job done right.
1. Dare to Repair: A Do-it-Herself Guide
Who needs to hire a plumber when you have this awesome DIY guide, amirite? With tons of handy (get it?) tips and detailed step-by-step illustrations, this girls’ guide to everyday repairs is a must for every home.
2. Family Handyman Whole House Repair Guide
Whether you’re a novice or a self-proclaimed expert, this handy repair guide features hundreds of easy-to-follow tips to help you finish any task. With more than 300 different repairs, it’s a great book to have on hand.
3. The Art of Fixing Things, Principles of Machines, and How to Repair Them
A smart resource for even smarter people, this how-to guide goes above and beyond the ordinary and offers great tips to help get the job done right. With more than 150 detailed tricks, this guide is made to help you save time, save money, and get the job done right.
4. New Fix-It-Yourself Manual
Got a leaky faucet? Maybe your dishwasher isn’t working as well as it used to. This handy DIY manual features top tips to help you easily (and thoroughly) undertake your own home improvement projects. With step-by-step illustrations, you’ll be channeling your inner Tool Man in no time.
5. Ultimate Guide to Home Repair and Improvement
The be all, end all of home improvement guides, this updated edition feature 600 detailed pages with more than 3,400 different photos and illustrations to help you fix everything from your fridge to the AC unit, sink and more. If you only end up getting one handy guide, this is the one to get.