* Keep your golf game sharp without going to the green
* Practice putting and chipping in the comfort of your home or office
* Manage your mental game with a book by a renowned psychologist
With busy schedules, it can be hard to find the time to practice your golf game. Make sure you’re in golf-ready shape for spring and summer with these five products that will help you work on everything from your putting to your mental focus.
1. Mastering Golf’s Mental Game: Your Ultimate Guide to Better On-Course Performance and Lower Scores
Golf isn’t all about physicality- as psychologist Dr. Michael Lardon writes, it’s important to organize your thoughts for maximum performance. He also provides a step-by-step pre-shot pyramid to help you score the perfect shot.
2. JEF World Of Golf Automatic Putting Cup
Practice your putting skills anytime, anywhere. This putting cup is small, lightweight and portable, and returns the ball every time.
3. Chipping Net and Range Marker Target
Built for outdoor use, this easily visible net helps you practice pitching and chipping. With a pop-up design and simple folding, it’s packed up and ready to store in a matter of seconds.
4. Indoor Putting Green
Practice your game without leaving the comfort of your home or office with this indoor putting green by SKLZ. The upslope at the cup emulates the green, and the immediate ball return helps you practice your swing over and over again.
5. The Net Return Pro Series Multi-Sport Golf Net
Practice your swing indoors without worrying about causing damage, as this net absorbs the force of the ball and automatically returns it to the golfer. It can easily be assembled within under five minutes, and other family members can use it to practice other sports, such as soccer and lacrosse.