* Decor ideas to outfit your New Year’s Eve party
* Grab Instagram-worthy photo back-drops, from balloons to tinsel
* These 2019 invitations make bold, simple invites
Now that 2018 is coming to a close, you can forget about those New Year’s resolutions you never accomplished and begin planning your New Year’s Eve bash. Start 2019 in style with these decor ideas, everything from glittering photo back-drops to disco ball drink tumblers.
1. Goer Tinsel Foil Photo Back Drop
Get Instagram-ready with this festive gold tinsel curtain, that easily attaches with a double sided adhesive. Simple yet bold, it won’t clash with party outfits, and provides enough backdrop for at least two people.
2. Amir Decorative String Lights
You can never have too many fairy lights. These 100 LED lights are attached with flexible copper wire, and completely waterproof, so you can have your party looking fabulous rain or shine. You can also alternate between steady light and flashing.
3. Katchon 2019 Silver Balloons
Set up a great photo background and deck out your living room or backyard with this eye-catching decoration. The metallic silver balloons come with straws that allow for easy inflation.
4. Andaz Press Disco Drink Tumblers
It’s not your average night, so don’t use average glasses. These tumblers from Andaz Press are shaped as gold disco balls. Plus they are BPA-free and can gold up to 19 oz. of any liquid of your choosing.