* The year may have started, but it’s not too late to organize 2019 with a planner
* These agendas are a great alternative to computer-based planning
* Options include different sizes and lengths, with some lasting until 2020
We may have already welcomed 2019 with open arms, but it’s not too late to get your butt in gear and get your calendar organized. Even with January gone, there’s still 11 more months to go, which is why you should definitely invest in one of these pocket-sized planners.
These books are a handy size and represent a technology-free answer to staying organized and on time. While you might think your smartphone fulfills your calendar needs, these paper-based planners don’t require charging or upgrading when a new contract period comes around.
In addition, depending on your preference, you can choose the size, color and content inside your planner to make sure it’s fit for your lifestyle. These agendas are also a great gift idea for friends, coworkers or partners who still prefer to have things written down.
1. 2019 – 2020 Get Shit Done Planner by Elans Pocket Planner
We may already be in the second month of the year, but there’s no need to worry as this handy little diary covers the rest of 2019 and all the way up to December 2020, giving you 23 months yet to enjoy. The “Get Shit Done” cover also offers a timely reminder when you see it. Plus, inside, each month boasts a 2-page spread printed on high-quality paper. This agenda also includes unruled daily blocks with weeks running from Sunday to Saturday. And, you’ll find that the notebook features all U.S. holidays as well as extra pages to note down birthdays, addresses, numbers and other helpful tips.
2. 2019 Pocket Planner by Global Printed Products
3. 2019 Brown Pocket Planner by Global Printed Products
Featuring a beautifully crafted, water-resistant cover, the
4. Moleskine Classic 2019 Planner
What’s great about this
Moleskine Classic 12 Month 2019 Weekly Planner, Soft Cover, Pocket (3.5" x 5.5") Black