* Sweet sprinklers to keep your lawns looking fresh
* Smart designs help you save money while conserving water
* Friendly options to the environment and your wallet
While your lawn never looks quite as good as it does during the summer, it sure takes a lot of maintenance. Instead of sticking to the regular old standard sprinkler set, why not try branching out? With these new models, you can conserve energy and water your lawn for less.
1. Melnor Impact Lawn Sprinkler
2. TOLOCO Garden Sprinkler
This three-arm rotary sprinkler is great for lawn irrigation and everyday gardening. The various sprinkler modes can be set at different degrees to increase (or reduce) your sprinkler’s reach.
3. HydroMousse Sprinkler
Spyder Sprinkler - Adjustable Garden and Lawn Sprinkler, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Head
4. Melnor XT Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler
Easy-to-use controls help you adjust this sprinkler to operate watering patterns anywhere from 10 to 75 feet. Plus, the integrated flow design of this sprinkler helps optimize water control so you won’t have to worry about overwatering and wasting resources.
5. Nelson Traveling Sprinkler RainTrain