* Bring spa-level comfort to your bathroom at home
* Snazzy, glamorous and a few just plain silly (but great) restroom fixtures
* Plus, a new way to enjoy music in the shower
Here are some clever bathroom and get-ready upgrades that, wacky as they seem, are actually pretty useful, from ways to make your shower more memorable to glitzy toilet seats that make the throne into, well, a throne.
1. Spa Bath Pillow
Turn your bathtub into an even more relaxing home oasis with a grippy, comfortable, waterproof spa pillow. It suction cups to the tub, and it adjustable for whatever height you prefer.
2. Shower Beer Holder
It may be hard to find a pool party in the middle of winter, but you can always pretend. Turn your shower into more of a place to get sloshed with this convenient shower beer holder.
3. Freestanding Towel Holder and Toilet Paper Dispenser
Not all bathrooms have convenient built-ins; set things to rights with this clever, cool-looking combination freestanding towel holder and toilet paper-dispenser.
4. Bluetooth Speaker Shower Head
You’ve heard of singing in the shower, now get ready for… the singing shower head. This Bluetooth-speaker shower head not only dispenses water, but also music. Cue up your favorite karaoke tracks and enjoy.
5. Elongated Anti-Odor Toilet Seat
This high-tech toilet seat includes a replaceable activated carbon filter that absorbs and neutralizes odors from every flush.
6. Metallic Flecked Toilet Seat Cover
This gold metallic design toilet seat brings a new level of rococo gliz to one of the most important seats in any home.