* Great recipes stand the test of time
* The Marleys, Kardashian-Jenners and Chrissy Teigen share their favorite meals
* You’ll find healthy and decadent recipes in these recommendations
Celebrity cookbooks can be a hit or miss, but these six options from the likes of Patti LaBelle, Kristin Cavallari and Gwyneth Paltrow offer quick, easy and healthy recipes. Or, for those looking for less diet-friendly meals, Chrissy Teigen’s book offers plenty of comfort food meals to keep you satisfied.
1. Recipes for the Good Life
You know Patti LaBelle for her storied singing career, but did you know that she’s also a best-selling author? Recipes for the Good Life is filled with over 100 recipes from fried apple pie to mac and cheese with lobster and shrimp. Somewhere in between are stories about LaBelle’s life as told by the singer herself.
Recipes for the Good Life
2. In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites
Head of the Kardashian-Jenner empire, Kris Jenner professes her love of cooking in In the Kitchen with Kris and shares over 60 recipes that the Kardashian-Jenner clan chowed down on during their formative years.
In the Kitchen with Kris
3. Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen
With a diverse mixture of organic recipes from Ziggy Marley’s upbringing in Jamaica, you may not find a healthier and more delicious cookbook than this one.
Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook
4. It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great
Gwyneth Paltrow’s It’s All Good is a compilation of 185 recipes that the Academy Award-winning actress attributes to helping restore her health during a time when she was stressed out, anemic and suffered from a Vitamin D deficiency.
It's All Good
5. True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar
If clean eating is your thing and zucchini almond butter blondies sound amazing to you, then you’ll love Kristin Cavallari’s just-released and very straight-forward cookbook titled True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen With More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar.
6. Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
There’s a dish for every one of life’s quirky and fun moments, and Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook guides you through a culinary journey of festive meals and experiences. Cheesy jalapeno bacon cornbread? Yes! Lemony arugula spaghetti cacio e pepe? Check.