* Cooking perfect eggs at home is a culinary art
* These kitchen gadgets help you master the art with a few helping hands
* Includes cookers for scrambled and poached-style eggs
Cooking perfect eggs is a real art. If you’ve ever had bad eggs, you’ll know imperfect eggs can easily ruin brunch. The opposite is equally true. Delicious eggs can steal the show. Whether you love poached, scrambled or any other preparation, learning to cook eggs well is something you’ll never regret.
However, if you find yourself without the time or culinary flair to master the art of cooking eggs, there’s no need to worry. These 5 kitchen gadgets help you achieve the end result without the tricky part in between. Each device simplifies egg cooking so much that even a complete amateur can achieve outstanding eggs without issue.
So forget serving up something that looks like the cat just threw it up and instead deliver delicious, perfectly cooked eggs every time they’re on the menu. Whether you prefer scrambled or poached, there’s a device to help you out.
1. Old Home Kitchen Microwave Eggs n’ Muffin Cooker
2. ELShen Microwave Egg Poacher
One of the hardest egg disciplines to master is poaching. However, the
Microwave Egg Poacher BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe Dual Caves Poached Egg Maker Double Cups Egg Cooker Microwave Poached Egg Steamer Kitchen Gadget (Nordic Blue)
3. Allstar Innovations Egg-Tastic Egg Cooker
If you like the idea of cooking your eggs in a container you can use on the go, the
4. Cuisipro Stainless Steel Egg Poacher
Perhaps the hardest thing about poaching an egg is the timing. Too early and it’s runny. Too late and it’s solid. These
5. ExcelSteel Non-Stick Cooktop Egg Poacher
With over 900 5-star reviews from Amazon users, the
EXCELSTEEL Non Stick Easy Use Rust Resistant Home Kitchen Breakfast Brunch Induction Cooktop Egg Poacher, 4 Cups, 18/10 Stainless Steel