* Choose from 13 original chef-designed recipes per week
* Carefully curated, pre-portioned ingredients
* Hand-packed with reliable delivery
After a long day at the office, the last thing you want to worry about, is what to make for dinner. Whether preparing for yourself or a whole family, with the Plated meal delivery service, convenience comes in a package with delicious, globally-inspired recipes carefully curated from their culinary team.
Deciding what’s for dinner shouldn’t be a struggle, and Plated is here to provide “dinner for people who love food,” with their customizable packages that contain fool-proof recipes and fresh ingredients, delivered straight to your door each week.
Plated offers a delicious time-saving solution to the struggle of what to make for dinner, providing you with everything you need to make a delicious meal and reducing your need to stop at the grocery store. Rest assured, these are no T.V. dinners–example recipes from their gourmet menu include Provençal Zucchini and Potato Gratin and Lamb Kebabs with Papas Bravas and Mint Chimichurri.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Sign up for Plated and select how often you cook and what you like to eat. Their personalized plans give you the freedom to pick the recipes you want in any combination. As a bonus, new users get to try out a night for free.
2. Choose from 13 original, chef-designed recipes each week that use high-quality ingredients and will satisfy any appetite no matter if you’re a seafood lover, vegetarian, omnivore or a dessert seeker. Special plans for dietary restrictions are available too.
3. Each week, you’ll receive everything you need in an insulated box that’s carefully hand-packed and shipped via local couriers or FedEx. Not home? No problem. Each insulated box keeps food fresh up to midnight on your delivery day.
4. Follow the recipes provided and you’re on your way to making stunning dinners worth sharing with family and friends.
If you buy something because we told you about it, we may receive compensation from retail partners.