* Make restaurant-quality meals with this French culinary technique
* Easy to use and versatile — cook any meat, seafood, poultry and veggie dishes
* Compact, quiet and energy-efficient
Once limited to the pros, sous vide (which means “under vacuum” in French) is a cooking technique that utilizes precise temperature control to deliver consistent, restaurant-quality results in a water bath no matter if it’s steaks and chops, shrimp and lobster, or vegetables. It requires no poking with a thermometer, no cutting and peeking, no jabbing with your finger—just perfect results every single time.
High-end restaurants have been using sous vide cooking for years and this innovative technique recently became popular for home cooks with the availability of affordable and easy-to-use sous vide cooking equipment like the Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven.
Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven
You may have seen the sous vide “sticks,” but this one takes the cooking trend to a whole other level. Modern and compact, the Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven, offers hands-off cooking for professional and novice cooks alike. Create gourmet quality meals with minimal preparation time — making this an ideal solution for those with busy schedules or find cooking altogether intimidating or difficult.
The good news: Sous vide cooking is easier than it looks; you can create share-worthy dishes in just three simple steps:
1. Attach your precision cooker to a pot of water and set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
2. Season you dish, place your food in food-grade pouches, simmer in the Demi water bath.
3. Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.
The Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven makes a great gift for an inspiring cook in your life or as a welcomed house warming present.