* Make restaurant-quality meals with this French culinary technique
* Easy to use and versatile — cook any meat, seafood, poultry and veggie dishes
* Compact, quiet and energy-efficient
Once limited to the pros, sous vide (which means “under vacuum” in French) is a cooking technique that utilizes precise temperature control to deliver consistent, restaurant-quality results in a water bath no matter if it’s steaks and chops, shrimp and lobster, or vegetables. It requires no poking with a thermometer, no cutting and peeking, no jabbing with your finger—just perfect results every single time.
High-end restaurants have been using sous vide cooking for years and this innovative technique recently became popular for home cooks with the availability of affordable and easy-to-use sous vide cooking equipment like the Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven.
You may have seen the sous vide “sticks,” but this one takes the cooking trend to a whole other level. Modern and compact, the Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven, offers hands-off cooking for professional and novice cooks alike. Create gourmet quality meals with minimal preparation time — making this an ideal solution for those with busy schedules or find cooking altogether intimidating or difficult.
The good news: Sous vide cooking is easier than it looks; you can create share-worthy dishes in just three simple steps:
1. Attach your precision cooker to a pot of water and set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
2. Season you dish, place your food in food-grade pouches, simmer in the Demi water bath.
3. Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.
The Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven makes a great gift for an inspiring cook in your life or as a welcomed house warming present.