* Two great brands create a sweet collaboration
* Perfect for parties and events
* Delicious gift ideas for Valentine’s Day
A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, and for many adults, the medicine of choice is vodka. That’s why Sugarfina’s new limited-edition collection with Tito’s Vodka is such a sweet treat. These spiked-goodies are a great gift alternative to a cliched box of chocolates this Valentine’s Day, also.
1. Tito’s American Mule Bears
These gummy bears are for grown ups only. Each gummy is infused with Tito’s Handmade Vodka and a splash of real ginger beer. These sophisticated treats will make you rethink candy altogether.
2. Tito’s Handmade Vodka Collection: Martini Olive Almonds
Here’s a snack you won’t be able to get enough of: Tito’s Martini Olive Almonds. These fresh roasted almonds are dipped in white chocolate and painted to resemble a martini olive. These elevated snacks pair perfectly with a Tito’s Martini.
3. Tito’s Vodka Cordials
Drink up the sweet flavor of these Tito’s Vodka Cordials. Each dark chocolate piece is filled with an actual shot of vodka. Bottoms up!
4. “Vodka is Always a Good Idea” Candy Bento Box®
5. “Vodka is Always a Good Idea” Candy Bento Box® (Non-Alcoholic)
Want the taste of vodka without the buzz? This candy bento box has you covered with the delicious flavor of vodka sans the ABV. This set includes Tito’s American Mule Bears, “Martini Olive” Almonds that are dipped in white chocolate, and a mule mug.