Lovers of California wine have a reason to rejoice – and it isn’t that an especially rainy winter has ensured that the state’s vineyards aren’t going to dry up. Right now, Rue La La is offering great savings on Keller Estates wine. Whether you’re a weekend wino, or you like to save the good stuff for special occasions, now is the time to go long on NoCal grapes. Shop quickly for best selection; sale ends Sunday.
1. 2012 Keller Estate Precioso Pinot Noir (1 Bottle) – 34% Off
Dense and vibrant notes of cherry and blackberry are balanced by earthy notes and spice on a long finish.
2. 2015 Keller Estate Rose of Syrah (3 Bottles) – 32% Off
Balanced and crisp, this wine’s aromas and flavors are fully integrated, offering a lush symphony of delicate fruit.
3. 2013 Keller Estate La Cruz Vineyard Pinot Noir (3 Bottles) – 36% Off
92 points; alluring aromas of rose petal, red cherry, strawberry and spice continue as flavors in the silky-smooth mouth.
4. 2013 Keller Estate Mixed Chardonnay (4 Bottles) – 37% Off
Two bottles each of Oro de Plata (green apple, tropical fruit) and La Cruz Vineyard (baked apple, vanilla) Chardonnay.
5. 2012 & 2013 Keller Estate Ultimo (2 Bottles) – 35% Off
One bottle 2012 Pinot Noir (90 points; cherry, blackberry, earth); one bottle 2013 Chardonnay (lemon, creme brulee, spice).
If you buy something because we told you about it, we may receive compensation from retail partners.