* At-home options to help you deal with food poisoning
* Choose from homeopathic tablets, charcoal powders and more
* High-rated options to help aid in digestive health
They say the only cure for food poisoning is to ride it out, and while that may be true, there are products that can help you feel better and hasten the process. From homeopathic tablets to charcoal powder and more, these products are custom-made to both combat food poisoning, cleanse your body and promote healthier digestion. Check out this assortment of options below.
1. Boiron Arsenicum Album 200CK
Made to be taken at the first signs of food poisoning, these homeopathic tablets are non-drowsy and use naturally derived substances to help curb your symptoms.
2. Yerba Prima Bentonite Great Plains
For years, Yerba Prima has been a leading name in holistic living, and this detox liquid is a fan favorite. The purified bentonite is said to help bind herbicides and works as an excellent cleanser.
3. Peaceful Mountain Stomach Rescue
This stomach rescue boasts an extra quick relief time with its ingredients able to work in only 15 minutes. A great resource to combat E. Coli, Salmonella and Listeria. It also comes in a pack of three.
4. Nature’s Sunshine Food Enzymes
And for when you want to banish food-borne illness quickly and extra efficiently, it doesn’t get much better than Nature’s Sunshine. Made with eight powerful enzymes, these tablets help aid in digestion and have also been known to provide relief from indigestion.