* Aromatherapy candles can boost your mood and immune system
* Improved sleep, relaxation and deeper breathing are a few benefits of candles
* This list includes lavender, peppermint and eucalyptus scented products
It’s that time of year again. The one where the sniffles and a cough seem like ever-present conditions. Winter can feel like a battle zone of germs, but there are a few ways of making it easier on your body. Maintaining a healthy diet, continuing to exercise and washing your hands regularly can help. But you also need to care for yourself mentally.
Aromatherapy and candles are definitely a great way to take care of the senses. Scents can actually help you relax, sleep and breathe deeper and easier. So, whether you’re perfectly healthy or already feel the congestion coming on, get one of these five candles and enjoy a healthier and happier cold weather season.
1. Fabulous Frannie Easy Breathzy Candle
2. Fabulous Frannie Sleep Candle
Struggling to sleep? Whether you’re stressed or sick, the
3. Our Own Candle Company Simply Peppermint Candle
When you’re feeling under the weather, peppermint is one of the best scents to employ. That’s because peppermint aromatherapy can relieve headaches, boost your immune system and work as an antidepressant. Cool and refreshing, the
4. Wax & Oils Lavender Candle
Alas, we cannot forget lavender. In the sneeze-filled daze that is the common cold, falling asleep can be challenging, but sleep is one of the best things we can give our bodies for the healing process. Encourage your mind to fall into slumber without counting sheep by using this
Wax and Oils Soy Wax Aromatherapy Scented Candles (Lavender) 8 Ounces. Single
5. Art of the Root Healing Soy Candle
Specifically designed to help your body and soul heal, the
Cold Comfort: The 5 Best Essential Oils for Making Winter Colds More Bearable