* You can practice putting practically anywhere – even indoors
* Options ranging from the decorative to high tech
* Solid bets to up your golf game
Every aspect of your golf game is important, sure, but your short game might be more important than your ability to drive the ball. You can get around the awkwardness of using a driver, but you’ve only got one option once you’re on the green.
No matter your ability or skill level, grab one of these five best-selling putters, to really improve your game.
1. Quolf Golf Two-Way Putter (34in)
Those in search of a basic putter for lefties and righties and the price tag to go with it, needn’t look any further than the Two-Way Putter from Quolf Golf. Simple and solid.
2. Wilson Augusta Golf Putter (35in)
Here’s another basic putter but one with a premium finish that will look great as decoration or on the green. One of Wilson’s marquee products, the Augusta putter has a brass blade-style head, steel shaft and an all weather grip.
Wilson Men's Augusta Golf Putter (Right Hand, Steel, 35-Inch)
3. Ray Cook Silver Ray SR500 Putter (34-35in)
Now we’re taking things up a notch with Ray Cook’s SR500 putter. Here’s what you need to know:
- Lie = 70 degree
- Loft = 3 degrees
- Head is slightly weighted to improve a more fluid stroke
- Head cover included
- Soft mid-size paddle style grip
4. Pinemeadow PGX Putter (34in)
Pinemeadow’s “tour-weighted” putter features a stark white finish that the company says helps players “maintain focus” while on the green.
5. Callaway Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 Putter (33-35in)
Available in both left and right-handed models ranging from 33 to 35 inches, Callaway’s Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 putter is one of the highest rated putters available online that’s been optimized to work for practically every player.