* Stainless Steel is durable and insulating
* Choose from wide-lipped bottles to straw openings
* Keep your water cool for up to twelve hours
Stainless steel is notorious for being durable and sturdy, but it’s also a simple, stylish metal that transforms any average water bottle into a sleek accessory. As a bonus, it’s also a great insulator. Check out these five ultra-affordable stainless steel bottles that will inspire you to drink more water each day.
1. TOPOKO 25 Oz Single Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Sleek and simple, this water bottle from TOPOKO also comes with two sleeves (one grey and one black) to help keep your bottle insulated. It’s also made from BPA-free and non-toxic materials as well.
2. Sportneer Water Bottle
This double-walled bottle features a vacuum sealed cap, which allows it to maintain up to 12 hours of insulation. The stainless steel body is also lightweight, so its easy to carry it with you on your way to the gym or a hike.
3. Contigo AUTOSPOUT Straw Ashland Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle
If you prefer a water bottle with more of a straw-style spout, this stainless steel bottle has the added benefit of a lid that automatically pops open with the press of a button for easy drinking on the go.
4. MIRA Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Wide Mouth Water Bottle
This wide mouthed water bottle can hold up to 24 Oz of liquid, and uses added insulation to maintain liquid temperature. The outside also has a powder coated finish to help prevent scratches and damage to the exterior.
5. TRIPLE TREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Featuring a classic metallic design, this bottle comes with a keychain included, so you can hook it onto a backpack for easy carrying. The cap is also insulated to stave off leaks so you won’t have to worry about water spilling in your handbag or briefcase.