* Calluses occur when skin, usually on the feet and hands, experiences friction
* These 5 products provide a quick and easy way to treat calluses
* Options include gels, patches, electric files and feet masks
They can appear from too much hard work in the garden, shoes that are a little bit too tight or even just because you tend to walk on one part of your foot. Calluses are areas of your skin that have become thicker and hardened by being subjected to too much friction. They usually occur on the hands and feet, often turning the skin a slight yellow color and giving it a rather unpleasant appearance.
Luckily, calluses are pretty easy to deal with. These rough and lumpy areas respond well to treatment, and you can usually expect the rougher areas to return to the formerly beautiful skin with enough care and time. The most important step in callus treatment is starting it. After you’ve seen the difference these treatments can make you’ll wonder why it took you so long to start it in the first place.
Here are 5 effective over-the-counter options for treating calluses.
1. Dr. Scholl’s Duragel Callus Removers
If you want rid of your calluses quickly, the
2. Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp
It requires physical strength and may look more like something you use to grate cheese, but with over 4,300 5-star reviews on Amazon, this
3. Lee Beauty Professional Callus Remover
Get your feet sandal ready with the
Lee Beauty Professional Callus Remover - Original, Powerful Formulation is Back - Extra Strength Gel for Feet, at Home Pedicure Results, 8 Oz
4. BEALUZ Exfoliating Foot Peel Mask
You’ve heard of masks for your face, but now you can garner the same beauty power with masks for your feet. The
5. Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File
Where the Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp required your physical input to get rid of calluses, this
Amope Pedi Perfect Advanced Electronic Dry Foot File with Diamond Crystals for Feet, Removes Hard and Dead Skin – 1 Count