If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, SPY.com may receive an affiliate commission.
* Plantar Fasciitis is a common foot condition that affects millions of Americans
* Targeting the heel and arches of the foot can provide comfort and relief
* Simple solutions over-the-counter solutions to help keep you on your feet
With more than 3 million reported cases a year, plantar fasciitis is easily one of the more common types of heel pain caused by inflamed bone tissue in the foot. While it can be painful to suffer from, it’s usually quite treatable with at-home solutions.
If you’re dealing with those dreaded plantar problems, here are six simple solutions to help take the pressure off.
1. TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller
This massage roller features a new design to help better trigger those pain points in the arches of your feet. The nuts and grooves help stimulate better blood flow, while the small design makes it easy to use from anywhere.
2. Copper Compression Adjustable Padded Arch Support
These copper pads are said to help decrease swelling and help promote better circulation, which can help soothe the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. Featuring a one-size-fits-all design, these copper supports are a great option for anyone who’s dealing with heel pain.
3. SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves for Men & Women
Give your heels a little extra comfort with these unisex compression foot sleeves. Available in a range of fun, vibrant colors, these sleeves are said to help provide instant relief for your arches and heels.
4. Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis for Men
One of the most trusted brands in foot care, these helpful insoles are designed for people who suffer from plantar fasciitis. The patented Shock Guard Technology helps provide all-day relief for people who are constantly on their feet.
5. Plantar Fasciitis Posterior Night Splint
Designed to help relieve nighttime pain, this splint features dual tension straps for added relief and three padded strips for extra comfort. Available in three sizes, you may want to check which model works best for you.
6. Natural Foot Orthotics Inserts for Plantar Fasciitis
These stabilizer inserts are designed to help relieve plantar fasciitis pain by taking some of the pressure off your heels and arches and distributing it elsewhere. Available in a range of sizes, you can pick based off your individual shoe size for more better results.