* A selection of thoughtful treat boxes for your sweetheart
* Truffles, cookies, and chocolate bars
* Gorgeous packaging with personalized options
That last thing you want to be on Valentine’s Day is predictable. So, consider skipping the ordinary heart-shaped box of truffles and try some of these out-of-the-box options for a sophisticated spin on the traditional V-day staple.
1. John Kelly Chocolates 41% Cacao Milk Chocolate Bundle
These delicious delights are made from genuine vegan chocolate that features a rich and complex combination of cacao varietals. This luxe set includes three gourmet flavors: Milk Chocolate, Roasted Hazelnut and Mediterranean Sea Salt, and Roasted Almonds with French Grey Sea Salt.[caption id="attachment_101977" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image Courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
2. 2-Pack Dark Chocolate Champagne Bears Bars
Indulge them with this 2-Pack of Dark Chocolate Champagne Bears Bars. Each bar is made from 64% chocolate from Paris and is topped with Sugarfina’s infamous champagne-infused gummy bears.
3. Barnett’s Valentines Gift Basket
Barnett’s Valentines Gift Basket comes loaded with 12 chocolate covered sandwich cookies in a variety of exquisite gourmet flavors. Each box comes wrapped in a ready-to-give box, which can be personalized.
4. Premium Classic Fresh Miami Beach Milk Chocolate Truffle Box
Treat your sweetheart to this Premium Classic Fresh Miami Beach Milk Chocolate Truffle Box. It’s loaded with fresh, high quality truffles that will make his or her taste buds tingle.
5. Flavored Chocolate Truffles in Gift Box
Treat your valentine’s taste buds to something spectacular this year. This mouthwatering box of flavored truffles is handcrafted by the chocolatiers at Charbonnel et Walker—makers of some of the most delicious treats that England has to offer.
6. Green & Black’s Romance Collection Assorted Dark and Milk Chocolate Library
Here’s a gift that keeps on giving. The Green & Black’s Romance Collection Library features a variety of distinctively smooth, ethically sourced chocolate. Flavors include Milk Salted Caramel, Dark Raspberry and Hazelnut, and Dark Roasted Almond Chocolate.
7. Fred’s Double-Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies Box
These chocolate covered cookies are so delicious that they’re endorsed by Executive Chef Mark Strausman of FREDS at Barneys New York. This exclusive gift box includes tasty treats for a can’t-miss gift that not a single person could resist.