* Smart speaker stands for a steal
* Products feature clamping designs, detachable stakes and more
* Choose based on your individual speaker needs
Got a pair of rockin’ speakers but aren’t sure where to put them? You’re in luck. We’ve searched the depths of Amazon to bring you the best bookshelf speakers under $50. Enjoy better-quality sound without having to spend a fortune.
1. VideoSecu One Pair of Side Clamping Bookshelf
Able to support up to 33 lbs, this sleek speaker mount features easy-to-install 360-degree swivels. Heavy-duty steel construction backed with smart engineering ensure your speakers are able to hit all the right notes.
2. Mounting Dream Height Adjustable Speaker Stands
This set of two cast iron speaker stands feature a smart adjustable design that’s able to extend from 35 inches to 48 inches. More than that, the cast iron build and built-in cable management system makes it easier to store all those cords and cables without having to sacrifice space — or power.
3. Pair Rockville RVES1 Adjustable Tripod DJ PA Speaker
These sleek PA speakers feature an adjustable height stand, nylon clutch and tough steel design. Able to accommodate up to 100 pounds, this pair of two is best reserved for larger, heavier speakers.
4. VIVO Premium Universal Floor Speaker Stands
This set of excellent floor speakers comes with two sleek black metal stands with optional padded feet or detachable spikes for outdoor use. Able to accommodate up to 22 pounds each, these speakers also help reduce the impacts of sound vibration.
5. SANUS BF31-B1 Speaker Stands
The smart energy-absorbing MDF construction helps these stands actually increase overall sound quality by scaling back outside noise. More than that, they come with both attachable non-slip pads and carpet spikes to make it easier to place them anywhere, both indoors and out.